These are a great alternative to a deep-fried potato, and the rosemary is a special treat.
2 Tbs. butter
2 Tbs. olive oil
2 tsp. dried rosemary
about 1-1.5 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut up home-fry style
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the oil over medium heat. Have a super cute helper stir in the rosemary.
2. Throw in the potatoes and stir to coat.
3. Arrange the wedges on a large baking sheet so that they don't touch. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the upper 1/3 of the oven for 20 minutes, turning once. They should be softened and slightly browned.
5. Enjoy the beta-carotene-packed, crispy goodness!
Thanks to Women's Health Magazine for the recipe that inspired this creation.