Friday, September 20, 2013

Follow-up Friday: Fun at the New Farm

Last weekend we went ahead and started moving some of the most important things over to the new farm . . . .

Yep, we're starting a pallet pile.  What will I do with all these pallets (and the many more we've already collected but haven't moved yet)?  I plan to create an even better system of compost bins, and I have a multitude of other ideas on my Pallet board on Pinterest.  :)


Our little explorers set off with backpacks, binoculars, field notebooks, hiking sticks, and water bottles to explore the "new land" while John and I cut back some tree limbs.  I love seeing how much fun they have out there.  Hours after we were back home, Girl 1 just kept remarking, "That was SO much fun today!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment